Any kickstand available for the SH150i

Items to make your scooter look better or haul more
Scootaround

Re: Any kickstand available for the SH150i

Post by Scootaround » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Actually it doesn't scrape at all but the center kick stand scrapes. I need to post a pic but I'm using a iphone

bikeguy

Post by bikeguy » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:48 pm

I haven't scraped the center stand yet, only had the bike about 3 weeks. Will make a point of trying to do so this week. The Buzzetti does not scrape on severe leans?
Two Brothers exhaust & Juice Box Pro
Battery Tender/underseat 12V port
UNI Pod filter
Buzzetti side stand
Givi E450 top case & E21 side case
Euro Signals

robber57
Admin

Post by robber57 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:14 am

Its not clear; on the totalruckus forum someone installed a buzzeti sidestand and mentioned that almost at the end of the street he already had the sidestand scraping but scootaround says it doesnt and he has the midstand scraping which is remarkable because i never heard anyone being able to scrape the midstand... :roll:
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the package.

bikeguy

Post by bikeguy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Well I still haven't scraped the center stand, and so far haven't scraped the Buzzetti I installed yesterday. Install was easy and it looks sweet. I love being able to pop the stand down while still on the scoot. Very convenient for quick stops. I'd recommend it to anyone who has been debating getting one.
Two Brothers exhaust & Juice Box Pro
Battery Tender/underseat 12V port
UNI Pod filter
Buzzetti side stand
Givi E450 top case & E21 side case
Euro Signals

grantb5

Post by grantb5 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Now have the Buzetti and it works great! There's another brand on eBay right now in the US (comes from Greece) and it looks cheaper.

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:42 am

Been using the Buzetti all summer. Works great and never comes close to scraping. Bolt on, no welding and minor effort to cut a small triangular hole in the side panel. Whenever removing or replacing the bottom panel you have to "thread" the kickstand through the hole. Just be sure to get the right one of the 2 similar available.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

TeeMon

Post by TeeMon » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Question to those of you in the US that have bought and installed the Buzzetti side stand on your SH's.

Who or where did you buy it from and what model number did you buy. I've read somewhere else in this forum that there are two models and one does not fit our US Sh150i.

I am too used to having a side stand on my bikes and nearly dropped my new scooter today. Also, being a short guy and the seat height too tall for me is making it difficult for me to only have a center stand.

I'm sure that I would have a dealer install it for me due to limited use of one of my hands; lack of mechanical skill and lack of tools. But I really want and need a side stand or this bike might not work for me.

Thanks in advance.
Tony M
Rio Vista, CA

2010 Honda SH150i
2008 Suzuki Burgman 400

robber57
Admin

Post by robber57 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:55 pm

dont use the first photo i posted, there is a new one:
sh150 sidestand 2 models-nieuw.jpg
Keep in mind; the usa sold sh150i is a mix from a 2009 and 2010 EU model, it is not clear to me which stand the usa model should need....

The whole catalog: http://www.buzzetti.com/Catalogo%20Buzz ... 203-32.zip
The tools catalog: http://www.buzzetti.com/Catalogo%20Buzz ... 052-82.zip
The spare parts catalog: http://www.buzzetti.com/Catalogo%20Buzz ... 033-51.zip
http://www.buzzetti.com

The usa representative according to the buzzetti site: http://www.scooterworks.com/ ( although i cant find any buzzetti stuff), almost any decent scooter/moped shop should be able to order anything for you from the buzzetti catalog, it is afaik the only brand that sells for almost any moped and scooter sidestands and tools and known all over the world.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the package.