Lights

Items to make your scooter look better or haul more
Lavanne

Lights

Post by Lavanne » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:36 pm

I bought my SH150 in the US. I have noticed some of the Asian and European models have what looks like extra head lamps on the front cover that on the US model is just a plastic garnish.

Is that indeed a light and not just a reflector? And if so has anyone ever tried installing them on the 2010 US model? Is it possible?

robber57
Admin

Re: Lights

Post by robber57 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:44 pm

They are the indicator and position lights (small 3 watt white bulb) which are not dot so usa is stuck with the horrible side mounted blinkers.

If i remember correctly there are 2 users who have done the conversion to euro/asia style, you will have to search the forum for these posts, here is 1: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1530

And another: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1542

I suggest you contact these users to ask if they still have a list of the parts needed...
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the package.

Robbin

Re: Lights

Post by Robbin » Mon May 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Lavanne wrote:I bought my SH150 in the US. I have noticed some of the Asian and European models have what looks like extra head lamps on the front cover that on the US model is just a plastic garnish.

Is that indeed a light and not just a reflector? And if so has anyone ever tried installing them on the 2010 US model? Is it possible?

I believe it is a light