Problem with the J Costa! Honda SH 150i 2007 170 cc

Figure out maintenance issues and discuss modifications
emex

Problem with the J Costa! Honda SH 150i 2007 170 cc

Post by emex » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Hello!

The scooter is equipped with a cylinder-piston group of 170 cubic centimeters. The maximum speed with it is 105 km / h (gps). Scooter accelerates well and evenly. There is no other tuning on the scooter

Recently I installed on a scooter variator J COSTA. The maximum speed did not increase. The scooter began to work at higher speeds with noise and vibration, but the dynamics did not grow.

The mileage of the scooter is 13800 km.

What could be the reason? How can I fix it?

Another additional question - what is the resource of the CVT belt on the stock motor?

Thank you!

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Problem with the J Costa! Honda SH 150i 2007 170 cc

Post by TommyXP » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:28 am

Hi Emex. I am not the best guy around here to talk about mods BUT; utilizing the 'Search' function I came up with the following:
search.php?keywords=+costa&terms=all&au ... mit=Search

There has been discussion of the Costa and I encourage you to fiddle around with the 'Search' function for now, or until some fellow gear-head should chime-in......

The belt is readilyy available via the internet from many sources and should be replaced at 15,000 miles, as you obviously already are aware of. Due to the fact that you didn't fill in your location within your user profile, I have no idea where on Earth you find yourself and which source would be most to your liking....There are many and do search around. Best of Luck!
http://www.shspowersports.com/Home/cate ... veh/225563
https://www.fowlersparts.co.uk/browser/ ... urer/honda
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

emex

Re: Problem with the J Costa! Honda SH 150i 2007 170 cc

Post by emex » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:46 am

Yes, I used the search on the request of the Costa, but I could not find anything there, somehow related to my question, in particular with the engine's volume of 170 cubic centimeters.

About belt life - yes, I have solved the problem by searching :)

I am from Moscow