SH125 cut out and water issue

Figure out maintenance issues and discuss modifications
ZaceyBoy

Re: SH125 cut out and water issue

Post by ZaceyBoy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:21 pm

That's exactly it, I will tinker with the bike but only to my limits anything I don't understand I will read up on and attempt but if I think it's above my current ability then I just take it to a profesional. These bikes are so reliable and prefer it to keep that way. I will do, hopefully in the next few days I will have an answer.

ngocdb

Post by ngocdb » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Dear Pro .
I have SH150i model 2017 CBS version
Now I want install from CBS to ABS brake, I prepared ABS modulator, Sensor, Cal brake, Ring pulser…
I have not ABS wiring diagram, pls share to me
And experience ABS ...
Thank so much

MarkyBDA

Post by MarkyBDA » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:50 am

TommyXP wrote:Before considering anything else; it sounds to me like an air-bleeding issue when changing the coolant.
On the 2010 SH there is a small bolt atop the thermostat housing that MUST be removed when re-filling the radiator; until liquid pours forth and then it is replaced and filling completed.
What do you think so far?
This is on the 2001-2013 version of the bike.... what about the 2014-2017 SH125/150- with the PCX(KZR) motor?

I see 2 drain points. 1 plastic screw on the bottom of the radiator, and 1 on the cylinder block. I believe that to bleed this you need to remove the radiator cap... that is the bleed....

Please let me know...
I have a SH that I someone else changed the cylinder on, but it over heats. It is not burning antifreeze either.

Mark