Hello from South Florida

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
ksigurdsen

Hello from South Florida

Post by ksigurdsen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:13 pm

My wife got a deal on a 2010 SH150i and bought as a garage mate for my 1984 Honda Goldwing. Can't beat the Goldwing for comfort, can't beat the scooter for mpg.

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Hello from South Florida

Post by TommyXP » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:01 am

What a woman! You are one lucky dude.....
I predict that the all-around utility of the SH will soon out-shine the comfort of the GoldWing and you'll be using your bike more than you ever have up to this point in your Life; constantly searching-out for every little excuse to make a run. The nimble and light-weight SH is so very inviting to constant use compared to any motorcycle...You'll see.....I can't 'put-my-finger-on-it' but, for some reason (possibly the weight) the SH incorporates so smoothly into ones Life that no more thought is put into using it than breathing.
Looking forward to hearing of your experience. For me, it was like a butterfly pupa freeing itself from its cocoon... and that was after +50 years of riding!
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

SH125Paul

Post by SH125Paul » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:03 am

Hi from the U of K...
You get the 150 and prolly got warm weather... we get the 125 and its windy and freezing at the mo!
Just not bloody fair!
Ride Safe and enjoy the SH
Just coming up to 17500 miles (26 months) and time for another oil change...
I loves my SH!

webbcord

Post by webbcord » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Nothing any finer than to be in Carolina on a SH in the (Summer) time . We're having a heat wave here in the mountains 16 degrees today . I 've been two wheeling for 55 years and never found anything close to the SH . No complaints 44,000 miles and still runs like a fine Rolex . Keep a tight line and throttle open . :lol:

ksigurdsen

Post by ksigurdsen » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:49 am

The SH is transportation of choice for going to the grocery store when something forgotten needs to be picked up. I put a small travel trunk on the rack that holds a full face helmet with Bluetooth headset. It can also hold a 12-pack of canned beverages. The SH had 2,800 miles when purchased, now coming up on 5,000. I'm a long time Japanese motorcycle owner, self taught mechanic so routine maintenance on the SH has been a piece of cake.