new and need windshield info

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
randyc

new and need windshield info

Post by randyc » Tue May 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Hi to all...Im in San Leandro, Ca and have just picked up my new 2010 SH150....in black. I have a question...Ive seen the Honda windshield but I was wondering which of the Givi windshields go on th SH ?? Im looking for a shorter shield than the Honda if possible. Ive been on bikes since 1970, Im 60 , and now have a SH150...Kawasaki Versys and a Harley Davidson 2008 Fat Boy.....love all the bikes but the SH is my Daily commuter. Looking forward to meeting you all and if there are any other SH riders in the SF Bay Area...love to hear from you...maybe ride? Take care

Baysidebob

Re: new and need windshield info

Post by Baysidebob » Tue May 03, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm sure Pappy can speak to the Givi. He seems to have a high opinion of it. I have the Honda windsshield and am pleased with it. At first I thought it would be too tall having grown accustomed to looking just over the top of the ST1300 electric windshield. I've adjusted and the Honda works fine for me (If I sit up real straight I can see over the top). I bought my SH at Berkeley Honda and they gave me a break on the windshield price since I had bought the bike there. Either way (Givi or Honda) you will be very glad you added a windshield. I'm in Oakland. If you want to take a look at (through) mine let me know and we can hook up.
Honda SH150i
Suzuki Burgman 650 Exec.
My actuary says I'm dead.

aztrooper

Re: new and need windshield info

Post by aztrooper » Thu May 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Givi windscreen and mount kit through cli-max riding gear for $130.49 for either 21 or 24" model right now on sale.
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servle ... 7AodRDyrgQ

Bob in Arizona