Hi Everyone, New SH scooter from Vietnam

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
hoale88

Re: Hi Everyone, New SH scooter from Vietnam

Post by hoale88 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:52 am

Yeah, I have found these alarms alot but dont know about their quality. 7millions that's quite expensive for an alarm. Anyway, Ill try to set it up tomorrow. Thanks for your advice spdlmt !!!!

ambientscape

Post by ambientscape » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:31 am

Nevertheless, I would agree with spdlmt on the blinker flashing and sounding alarm if someones tries touch or starts it. If you are in a category that u always leave your bike unattended that option is really for you. However, I still recommend the smart alarm on top of that in preventing hijacking (switch off your bike and they will have hard time figuring out how to start even with the key ), will leave the hijacker panic as they cant start the bike and you can run for help. Just opinion though..... :twisted:

hoale88

Post by hoale88 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:22 am

Well that helps 8-) ... I bought a Xena alarm disc lock + smart key --> it seems to work very well :lol:

spdlmt

Post by spdlmt » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Where did you buy the Xena disclock in Vietnam? I want to buy one for my cousin in Vietnam to keep his SH safe when he leaves it at home.

webbcord

Post by webbcord » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:32 am

I use a 9 mm GLOCK , seems to be adequate for the application . :lol: