Hi Everyone, New SH scooter from Vietnam

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
hoale88

Hi Everyone, New SH scooter from Vietnam

Post by hoale88 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:15 pm

REally nice to find a SH forum like this in English.... Hope you guys can help me out smth and we can exchange our knowledge to maintain well out scooter!!!

1) anyone have English version for 2010 SH125i . I got Italian version and have no idea how to read

robber57
Admin

Re: Hi Everyone, New SH scooter from Vietnam

Post by robber57 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:19 am

[edit]
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the package.

spdlmt

Post by spdlmt » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:05 am

Welcome to the board. Another rider from Vietnam :P Ambientscape is also in Vietnam. We should meetup sometime. :)

ambientscape

Post by ambientscape » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:09 am

Yo!! Welcome to the forum.......I'm from Saigon. :)

hoale88

Post by hoale88 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:54 am

Hey wats up guys? found this forum not long ago and its amazing to see you guys here... im trying to figure out which kind of alarm I should use, since there are so many bad quality around the city (Made in Mainland=). Any sugesstion?

ambientscape

Post by ambientscape » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:09 pm

hoale88 wrote:Hey wats up guys? found this forum not long ago and its amazing to see you guys here... im trying to figure out which kind of alarm I should use, since there are so many bad quality around the city (Made in Mainland=). Any sugesstion?
I'm using the smart alarm type by chip recognition. Everytime you turn on your ignition keys, u have to swipe the smart chip to the device installed in your bike in order to start your bike. In case if someone tries to force the ignition key hole with foreign object and tries to start the bike.....it will sound and still the bike would not start. I think it is better than those......fancy mainland alarm though. Been using it for more than 1 year without problems.

They claim it's made in korea.....and I doubt so. Check the link below for more info;

http://quocmy.vn/index.php?route=produc ... ry&path=39

hoale88

Post by hoale88 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:05 pm

ambientscape wrote:
hoale88 wrote:Hey wats up guys? found this forum not long ago and its amazing to see you guys here... im trying to figure out which kind of alarm I should use, since there are so many bad quality around the city (Made in Mainland=). Any sugesstion?
I'm using the smart alarm type by chip recognition. Everytime you turn on your ignition keys, u have to swipe the smart chip to the device installed in your bike in order to start your bike. In case if someone tries to force the ignition key hole with foreign object and tries to start the bike.....it will sound and still the bike would not start. I think it is better than those......fancy mainland alarm though. Been using it for more than 1 year without problems.

They claim it's made in korea.....and I doubt so. Check the link below for more info;

http://quocmy.vn/index.php?route=produc ... ry&path=39
Yeah I researched n found this smart key also, but couldnt find the origin so I guest its either from mainland or vietnam ( print on the box " made in Singapore" also =)). But well, many ppl said its good and you said that also so I will give it a try then. Thanks ambientscape !!!

spdlmt

Post by spdlmt » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 am

The smart key is convenient since you don't have to worry about activating or deactivating your alarm. I'm currently using a regular alarm because I don't want anyone jamming a metal pike into my key ignition to find out I have an alarm. That is the only draw back to the smart key in my opinion. If they had some sort of vibration sensor that flashed your lights if someone touches it, it would be perfect.

btw, are you in Saigon as well?

hoale88

Post by hoale88 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:21 am

spdlmt wrote:The smart key is convenient since you don't have to worry about activating or deactivating your alarm. I'm currently using a regular alarm because I don't want anyone jamming a metal pike into my key ignition to find out I have an alarm. That is the only draw back to the smart key in my opinion. If they had some sort of vibration sensor that flashed your lights if someone touches it, it would be perfect.

btw, are you in Saigon as well?
yeah Im from Saigon also, can u recommend me any good alarm out there? water proof n good quality? I think I will install both of them ( smart key n alarm), so even they dis-armed my alarm, I still have the Smart Key left

spdlmt

Post by spdlmt » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:31 am

The best is the factory alarm but that will run you 7-9 million VND and they have to order it. There's also this one which is made in china but is an okay alarm: http://www.khoachongtrom.vn/article.php?id=64 This one is around 430,000VND. Has silent alarm where it flashes its light when someone touches the bike and disable and sound the alarm if someone tries to start it.