New Member In KCMO

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
scooterguyinkc

New Member In KCMO

Post by scooterguyinkc » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:40 pm

I just got my New SH150i, I also have a 99 honda VFR 800 , I love this scooter , I have just changed the spark plug to the better NGK and found a Muffler from Italy ..Just changed the gear oil you Mobil Synthetic , and changed oil over to synthetic as well . Hello to all the member here . Manny

Elvis

Re: New Member In KCMO

Post by Elvis » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:18 am

Manny, can you tell us about the advantages of the NGK spark plug, the muffler, the synthetic oils, etc? Also, who was your source for the parts?

scooterguyinkc

Re: New Member In KCMO

Post by scooterguyinkc » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:02 am

Iridium Spark Plugs NGK ch9 , This bike has the same plug as my 99 honda VFR 800 ..I am Greek and this bike has been in Europe for the past 7yrs the FI version is new to the usa . The scooter has a ch 8 in it now (standard plug) but since the bike for the most of the part runs wide open , use the high speed plug (ch9) same as whats in Honda sport bikes. At 200 miles I changes the oil to flush out the shavings, and @ 600 I will go to 5-40 syntec castrol and synthetic gear oil as well.