Hello All

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
SilverBolt

Hello All

Post by SilverBolt » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:14 am

Good morning fellow scooter riders. I've had my 2010 Honda SH150i for a few months now and just found this forum. I'm not new to scooters, just the the SH150i.

My Story:
I bought my wife a new '08 Metropolitan for her birthday in April 2008 and she asked me to get one too so she had someone to ride with. I've been riding motorcycles for almost 30 years so I figured what the heck, why not? The first scooter I bought (for me) in May of 2008 was a used '06 Yamaha Vino 125 which I owned until I bought the 150. I really loved the Vino but my daughter was growing and the seat just wasn't good enough for 2 people any more. That's when I bought my present scooter.
Riding the 150 a little bit of a culture shock for me because my regular ride is a Harley Road King. I do enjoy both and they each have their place.
This Honda scooter has a much better suspension then others I've ridden and runs well too. The only thing I don't like about it is without the pack I strap on the rear carrier the storage is terrible. My Vino was much better in that area.
Ron

bigbird
Staff

Re: Hello All

Post by bigbird » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Welcome. If you are at all interested in doing any of your own maintenance, see my post under "for sale".

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=361
2009 Silverwing 600, black SH150i sold
Winnipeg Canada