Back Again

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
MotorPsycho

Back Again

Post by MotorPsycho » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:52 am

Wow, I got deleted for not posting to the new member forum. I've never run across that rule before.

I'm from Madison Wisconsin and been a Honda owner and rider for over 40 years.

I currently own a 1500cc Valkyrie and 1975 CB125S. I'm going to replace the smaller bike with a SH150i. Vintage is fun, but the parts are hard to come by and the CB125S is not quite powerful enough to keep up with country road traffic.
Honda Valkyrie
1974 CB125S

robber57
Admin

Re: Back Again

Post by robber57 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:16 am

Your deletion may have been accidental although intentionally according to rules, we get massive amounts of spam daily, every first new post in "new users" has to be approved after which you may post without approval and after that your postcount will be 1 or higher.
So for me as admin the job is simple but still laborious : everything with a postcount 0 not in the "new users" forum is spam and gets deleted along with the hundreds of spam we receive daily, i just cannot check every post manually for its intention.

So after your first hickup (no offense) : Welcome!
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the package.

Miprofessor

Re: Back Again

Post by Miprofessor » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Welcome! Is a CB125s a scooter or a motorcycle? They do sel a CBR125r motorcycle in Asia. Just curious!
D.O.S. 9-14-2012 ownership begins at 4582 miles
http://www.fuelly.com/driver/miprofessor/sh-150