Hi, 1st. post...

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
Trev96

Hi, 1st. post...

Post by Trev96 » Sun May 17, 2015 5:22 am

I am in Surrey, UK. My SH125i ABS is used as a 2nd bike along with an NC700X.
The only extras fitted so far are a Givi top box & the Honda windscreen which I had cut down a little in order to see over the top edge. I would dearly like to be able to fit a pair of Givi 'Cruiser' panniers to it although they stopped producing those frames some years ago.
Its a great bike, perfect for trips to the chippy or chinese takeaway (and work)

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Hi, 1st. post...

Post by TommyXP » Sun May 17, 2015 2:10 pm

Welcome to the Forum Trev.
I run the Givi top-box and cut-down Honda windscreen too and am always making up excuses to go for a ride.
I only put 220 miles on the damned car last year and by time I work the flat-spots outta the tires; its parked again.....
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

Baz

Re: Hi, 1st. post...

Post by Baz » Wed May 20, 2015 6:29 am

Welcome....I'm new here myself, and so far, I have to say it seems rather quiet on here! I guess it just needs a few of us to contribute a bit more, and I'm sure The Forum could be a lively, and valuable place for all SH owners....Fingers crossed!

Most of my fiancée's family live in Surrey, and I have to say, I was very surprised how beautiful some of the countryside is down there....Quite hilly in places though! This area of Norfolk is quite the opposite: Quite bleak and featureless, but flat....Handy if you're a fat bloke on a 125!

Glad you're enjoying your SH....I think they're a seriously classy scoter....I bought mine new last year, and I love it. I think you always crave slightly more performance than you have, but I don't want to swap my SH for anything else, or even try tuning it (Although I will be fitting a stainless exhaust at some stage - Merely for asthetic purposes!) as that may compromise reliability....The plan is to keep the bike just as it is, and buy an SH300 "Project Bike" to keep it company in the shed, probably later this year.
2014 Honda SH125i