new to sh150i

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
otto54

new to sh150i

Post by otto54 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Hello everyone. My name is John and I live in the St Augustine Florida area. Grew up riding dirt bikes in the 1970's. I now own a 2010 SH150I and loving it. Thanks for having me.

TommyXP
Staff

Re: new to sh150i

Post by TommyXP » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:20 am

Welcome to the Forum John.
I 'grew up' in the mid 60's and my first bike was a Honda 150 which I frequently subjected to 'hill climbing' with little success but many thrills, due to the fact that I would have to hit the bottom of the hill at top speed to have the slightest glimmer of hope at reaching the summit.
Went without a 'bike' for ~35 years and was blessed to discover the thrill of riding again thanks to the SH150.
Not having to try to lift my now crippled leg in order to mount and being able to lift the darn thing IF it should fall over were huge selling features at this point-in-the-game.
Reminds me of something I read somewhere:

"Sensations Glorious, (we all know what that is!)
That gave us Life,
Grow torpid amidst the Worlds ignoble strife."

.....then the SH150 came back into my life and brought Sensations Glorious along with it.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

ScottWally

Re: new to sh150i

Post by ScottWally » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:45 am

Welcome to owning one of the best 2 wheeled vehicles ever. Too bad we can't get the SH300i in the States :|