New User

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
jshuck

New User

Post by jshuck » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 pm

Hi. I'm a new sign on. I live in CT and own 8 other motorcycles, an assortment of German, Japanese and British. I love me SH150 and use it to bob around town. I'm the only scotter guy wearing a helmet it seems, but I've seen a lot. I also bouth a Buzzetti side stand for my 150 and I'm trying to figure out how to install it. The instructions were not to helpful. Thanks

TommyXP
Staff

Re: New User

Post by TommyXP » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:01 pm

Welcome to the Forum.....

Here are a few of the many posts that can be accessed via the 'Search' function.
If you still have any wonders after looking at them, be free to ask........

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1621&hilit=+side+stand

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6169&hilit=+side+stand

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=552&hilit=+side+stand

It does fit, though in some rather tight-quarters and with a slight bending/spreading of a U-bolt........
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

jshuck

Post by jshuck » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Thanks.. I looked at the posts and figured it out. Now to get the lower panel back on...!!!

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:05 pm

That is very good to 'hear' (?).

I am continually amazed at how all the plastic pieces always realign with such little fuss..... once you've done it before! (a few times maybe at most, and its a 'breeze')

Also 'helps' to apply a little "anti-seize" on the bolts (esp. the floor 'pan') and screws the first time through and NOT create needless possible frustrations on ones' next return 'visit'.....

Happy Scootin'........
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.