How do...

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
SHPaul

How do...

Post by SHPaul » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Paul from the UK...
Purchased a new SH125i ABS last week for my commute to work, 35 mile round trip in stop start traffic...
Had various bikes and scoots for the past 25 years.. 100cc 2 stroke scoot to 1000cc 4 cyl sports...
Happly to spin the spanners, so will prolly go for home servicing after the initial 600mile dealer service...
SH site looks good with a lot of usefull info, that hopefully i will be able to add to...
Lots of you seem lucky in getting a 150... we have to make do with a 125...
Gonna be on your case for the usual info, gear oil, service details, anyone got a workshop srrvice manual in pdf?
Anyone tried Dr Pulley sliding rollers, best belt, all the standard stuff
As is the tradition here, virtual beers al round! Cheers! :D

TommyXP
Staff

Re: How do...

Post by TommyXP » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:17 am

Welcome to the Forum SHPaul.
Honda has a pretty firm copyright© grip on its service manuals and without expending more time and energy than it is worth, I encourage you to find and buy a Factory Service Manual.
You may find a lot of useful information regarding many of your questions by using the "Search" function.
And any individual question will surely/probably receive an individual response and sharing of 'experience'.
Enjoy your rides....
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

SHPaul

Re: How do...

Post by SHPaul » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:37 am

Thanks TommyXP...
Been on the 'Bay and fired off a couple of e-mails to track a manual down...
In the mean time i've been trawling ya site and got thru most of the 11 pages in the Tech Section...
Some good advice, info and stuff in there...