Hello

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
cbrcrx

Hello

Post by cbrcrx » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:52 pm

New user here. I just bought a SH150i with only 700 miles to add to my collection. Can't wait to rack up some miles since I am relatively new to scooters after owning over 100 motorcycles and racing on and off with WERA for 20 years. I've just learned to enjoy the scooter life. I had two Honda Reflexes and I currently own an Elite 110 and an Aprilia Mana that is as pleasant as a scooter to ride.

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Hello

Post by TommyXP » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:14 am

Welcome to the Forum.
With all that riding 'under-your-belt', it will be interesting to get your initial 'take' of the SH in comparison; as you appear to be a treasure-trove of bonafide experience.

For myself, it was the perfect transition, as I wasn't paying attention and somehow aged and no longer wanted to haul-around all the excess weight and HP.
Your very lucky to find one with so low of mileage.
Be certain that the 'break-in' oil has been changed-out (600 miles) and your good-to-go.

I see no indication of where on Earth you are located and it would be 'nice' if one filled in "Location" in their user profile; so it would appear within their every 'post'........
Enjoy your ride, as I know you will.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

cbrcrx

Re: Hello

Post by cbrcrx » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:03 pm

I'm from Nashville. I too am not a big fan of heavy bikes (I know my Mana is heavy). I have always favored light, good handling bikes. I rode 50 miles today on the SH. I even went on the freeway for a bit. It wasn't too bad. The SH seems to top out at an indicated 69mph. Up hills with a headwind it was as slow as 55 mph. I plan on trying to get a little more power to hold the top speed better.