New member here

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
Jeffker

New member here

Post by Jeffker » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:38 am

Hello, newbie here. At least on fuel injected scoots. I'm already going to need help so get ready.
What I really need is a mentor who can guide me through the perilous journey of the sh150i. That would be awesome!

TommyXP
Staff

Re: New member here

Post by TommyXP » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:38 am

Welcome to the Forum Jeffker.
I don't think there are any "mentors" who frequent this particular site and if there is I'd wish for him to speak-up and share his Wisdom with us all!

What there is 'Here' is a lot information gathered from the personal experiences of others and the thoughts and ideas of people from all-walks-of-Life who have a sense of the most important Ideal in Life; and that is a desire to help others.
Having a "mentor" does not exclude one from the fundamental Maxim upon which ALL Life is based; that is:
"God helps those that help themselves."
And from mine own personal experience; 'Thats-a-Fact-Jack".

And like Santa Claus; ♪♪ He see's you when your sleeping. He knows when your awake ♫. And He also knows whether or not one has been doing their homework and making a true effort at resolving the problems that Life inevitably visits upon us, BEFORE turning to a "mentor" (as any True mentor would prescribe).

Sooooo, being just an average 'Joe', I'd ask you what year SH your dealing with and Hope that you have obtained a Factory Service Manual and encourage you to take advantage of all the information available here via the "Search" function and then KNOW that any questions you may have will be looked-forward-to by those who have had similar experience or Idea's.

Without the Factory Service Manual, some things are near impossible to explain without re-typing huge sections there-of, and the photo's and diagrams in the Manual are priceless and cannot be 'put-to-words'.

Again, welcome to the Forum and we all look forward to sharing and learning from your experience too.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.