Another new SH150i owner!

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
WanderingDan

Another new SH150i owner!

Post by WanderingDan » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Hello! We just got what we think is a real deal on a 2010 SH150i with 7,200 miles. It came with 2 helmets, 2 safety vests, 3 pair of gloves and the cargo pod for rear. We got it to put on a carrier behind our 30' motor-home. We plan to park the MH, set up camp and the buzz around State and National Parks. We've already booked a week of sites in Yellowstone this summer. We are pumped.
Wandering Dan
"Greatness is not in where we stand, but in the direction we are moving.
We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it - but sail we must and not drift, nor lie at anchor."
Sir Oliver Wendall Holmes

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Another new SH150i owner!

Post by TommyXP » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:48 am

Welcome to the Forum WanderingDan.
Personally, I think the SH150 is the most perfect 2nd vehicle to take upon an RV, especially due to its weight and performance/range ratio. It puts you in a 'class' all your own.

In 'days-of-old' this is what the Cavalry would have provided its "Scouts" with!

Not having to deal with the hassle of hauling a couple tons of tortured sheet-metal behind you or being 'stuck' like the rest of the horde to pedaling-range; your going to foster a lot of envy amidst your fellow vagabonds.

Even those who thought they had a bright idea and haul smaller scoots, will regret your ability to unabashedly 'handle' highway speeds, conquer any traffic situation and haul 2+.
They will leave a trail of envious drool around your campfire at night when you relate distant unique vistas and points-of-interest that they KNOW they will never experience without packing EVERYTHING up and moving daily!

I salute your choice and look forward to hearing of your experience and verifying whether-or-not my imaginative speculations are but few of many other unseen advantages which I know you will Realize and be 'gifted' with.

P.S. 7,200 miles is barely 'break-in' mileage on these fantabulous machines IMHO.

P.S.S. Appreciate your Holmes quote. Ran across one by He the other day that 'stuck' with me too:
.............................."Words are the skin of Living Thoughts."
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.