Best Scoot

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
NADman

Best Scoot

Post by NADman » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:00 am

+1 TommyXP
I bought a used 2010 SH150 a couple of yrs. ago with 16,000 Km on it. Was a little about what I thought was high mileage but now I feel this thing will run forever. I find it is the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to get around my city. Park anywhere for free. Always ahead of all cars when leaving an intersection and even do a little lane cutting. Certainly not getting 80-100 MPG but lots of my driving is WOT. I would not consider any other Scoot for city driving. I started out at your age with a Yamaha BWS but they are for kids. This SH150 is an adult Scoot.
When I first bought it, it came with a "racing" type exhaust which gave me about an extra tenth of HP and about an extra 90 Db of noise. This made me, my neighbors and cagers unhappy. With some help from a fellow member (XP) I put the stock exhaust back.
Happily ever after.

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Best Scoot

Post by TommyXP » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:11 am

+10 NADman.....
The SH is also great for us out in-the-sticks/country driving too.....The ability to pull into traffic doing 45-55 mph
and be up-to-pace in little 'Time-at-all' is a wonder and comforting factor.....

My sympathies go out to the vast majority that haven't the slightest Idea of what they're missing out on within their caged-thinking and wasteful/thoughtless habits.

What a Wonderful SH World......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5TwT69i1lU
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.