Hello All

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
bunny999

Hello All

Post by bunny999 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:20 am

My SH125i is my everyday/commuting/runabout scooter. I also have a Vespa 300 GTS as a weekend, fair weather toy. Love them both.
I'm a science technician with a local school which means 13 weeks off a year - plenty of riding time.
I've had bikes since I was 16, so for 40 years now, but only recently scooters.
I do most of my own servicing but I'm not sure which bolts to remove when changing the transmission/gearbox oil. Any help/photos much appreciated.
Thanks,
Bunny.

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Hello All

Post by TommyXP » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Welcome to the Forum bunny.
I have a couple SH150's and am uncertain about the mechanics on the SH125.
There are a few members that have chimed-in here that have 125's and I notice that if you 'put' SH125 into the search engine a few have done the oil change you ask of.......
If they don't respond here, may I suggest a PM to one of the respondents that mention doing the procedure for details......
Good Luck and pleasant riding.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

SH125Paul

Post by SH125Paul » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:46 pm

What year?
I have the '13 model - it is quite easy to tell as both have a copper crush washer under the bolt...
bottom one is a long casing bolt to drain - top one is a shorter bolt to fill
just fill till the oil dribbles back out...

luxroller

Post by luxroller » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Hi Bunny ;)
Welcome 8-) where are you from ?
Just do a search on youtube: gear oil change honda 150. You will find several videos, the 125 and 150 should be the same. You may find the video of the member "Da Bin Che" It is very easy ;)
Toni