New Owner from Up North

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
Jakhack

New Owner from Up North

Post by Jakhack » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:22 am

New Owner here.

I did not realize I got such a good deal on the 2010 SH150i that I just bought at the end of the season. I was just looking for a lighter weight scooter to replace my heavy weight Yamaha Majesty 400 on the back of our motorhome. When this one came up on my local Craigslist. I did not even try to negotiate the price of $1999, it was in such good shape and had the options I wanted - the Honda topcase and tall Honda windshield. But as you can see it is in near perfect condition. As a bonus the previous owner installed the Akrapovič exhaust system, plus a power commander to increase the scooter 2-3 horsepower.

The thing that finalized the deal was when both my wife and I sat on it. I am 6'4" an she is a large woman. So I was astounded that we fit so well on it. We won't be setting any land speed records or taking any long trips on it, but for the ocassional 2-up ride, this will do surprisingly well.

Unlike previous bikes I have purchased where the previous owner had abused or not maintained the bike, this owner took meticulous care of it for a little less than 4000 miles. I am truly grateful I came across this scoot and look forward to lots of fun miles on it.

TommyXP
Staff

Re: New Owner from Up North

Post by TommyXP » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:34 am

Welcome to the Forum Jakhack and thanks for sharing your good experience.
The SH150 is simply the perfect scooter that fulfills many of our simple needs so very thoroughly.
With a little simple maintenance you'll have a dependable 'tool' for many years to come.
Enjoy!
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.