New SH150i owner in South Carolina, USA

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
Vixen

New SH150i owner in South Carolina, USA

Post by Vixen » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:51 am

Just a quickie hello because we're about to go riding! 2 weeks ago I bought a fairly new 2010 SH150 from a gal in Georgia. It only had 2710 miles on it when purchased. Still very new! I had a 160 mile trip home to get to know her. She has yet to be named.....stay tuned!

I look forward to getting to know many of you and learning from your experiences.

Ride safe,

Vixen

TommyXP
Staff

Re: New SH150i owner in South Carolina, USA

Post by TommyXP » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:51 am

Welcome to the Forum Vixen.
That is an amazing find with such low mileage. I didn't feel mine to be fully 'broken-in' until well north of 10k.
And to do 160 miles on the first ride and your first question to the Forum isn't: "How come the seat isn't as cushy as my sofa", I also find remarkable... Hail!
Must be Love at first sight and/or your gluteus maximus are made of steel.

Becoming familiar and getting to 'know' your ride on a close, intimate basis, is as thrilling as any courtship could be, BUT (another butt!) most exciting of all is when She/He whispers its name to you and you realize beyound ALL doubt, the sensation of participating in a marriage truly made in Heaven......
Mine came to me high upon a mountain-top in the Himalaya's as I was imaginatively/astrally 'cruising': → Lungta ...Which I came to find out is Tibetan for "Wind Horse".......

Considering that the number of '2010'SH's imported into this country wasn't very high (mainly because the vast majority of people wouldn't know a good, practical thing if it slapped them up-side the head) and Time relentlessly marches on; You may notice that the traffic-volume here is slightly less than that thing I occasionally hear rumors about → facebook; but we remain 'here', like the SH, faithful to end, with our eye's always towards the constantly revealing spec-frigging-tacular New Horizons that constantly emerge from the womb of Eternity.......

Enjoy yourSelf.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.