New But Cold

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
hdsteal

New But Cold

Post by hdsteal » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:38 pm

Just picked up the 150 today in 35' weather. Looking forward to 60's on Friday
She's red of course w/box & windshield. Since I got rid of my Elite 110 have been
looking for Fi & low cost and finally found it :D
150i

TommyXP
Staff

Re: New But Cold

Post by TommyXP » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:07 am

Welcome to the Forum HDsteal.
35° can be a bit of a challenge IF you are not used to it and was wondering about your location (if you fill in "Location" within your "User Control Panel", it will appear in your every post).
After riding all Winter now, anything above freezing no longer necessitates any additional preparation and causes me to wander beyound the shortest distance between two points.
Top-box and windshield are essential and utilized on EVERY ride, IMO.
Bet you rack-up the miles today, and if it should rain: a good reason to be out in it, seeing what rain-gear you can get by with, and habituating oneself to the restricted visibility and potentially slick conditions → intentionally; so that when it occurs naturally (and it will) it will offer NO impediment nor inconvenience to your agenda.
Enjoy yourself, along with the heightened sensations-glorious that come with every new Bride.....
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

hdsteal

Re: New But Cold

Post by hdsteal » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:03 am

Looks like I'm your "neighbor" as I'm in WI
150i