Hello from Brasil

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
danfont

Hello from Brasil

Post by danfont » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:21 am

Hello mates,
just bought an Honda SH with 3000km.
Loving it
Daniele from Brasil

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Hello from Brasil

Post by TommyXP » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:50 am

Welcome to the Forum Daniele.
You are fortunate to find an SH with such little mileage upon her and feel assured of a long-term trouble-free relationship in your future.
I have 2 SH's with ~28,000 miles each upon them now, and other than very little 'normal' maintenance preformed by my not so mechanically inclined self, they have been the least troublesome of 'devices' that intrude on every aspect of our life's now and still 'feel' like they are barely broken-in....What a wonderful world it would be IF all things and our own actions had such integrity!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5TwT69i1lU
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

danfont

Post by danfont » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:07 am

I agree with you! In Brasil we don t have to much options with scooter but i guess Honda 300SH is the better one also if is really expensive compared with Europe/US prices.

the model i bought is 2016. I will install a Malossi CVT in a while.

I wonder if it will be possible to get wiring diagram (i have smart key) in order to install an alarm. Any suggestion?

Cheers

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:19 am

I recall some discussion on this here in the not to distant recent past and saved a 'link' to Honda "smart key" that now doesn't work......Try toying with the 'Search' function and I can't recall if it was entirely relevant to your desire......
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

danfont

Post by danfont » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:59 am

Unfortunatly i cannot find the connection for the model >2015