Hello from California

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
Gerryo

Hello from California

Post by Gerryo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:31 pm

Hello everyone just bought an sh 150 last weekend already loving it, glad i found this Forum hope to find lots of info on how to maintain and upgrade it.

Gerry

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Hello from California

Post by TommyXP » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:33 am

Welcome to the Forum Gerry.
I am certain that by sharing your experience too, we'll learn and enjoy your relationship with these magnficant machines as much as you may benefit from all that have previously passed through the hallowed-halls of SHcooter and shared a bit of their precious Life/adventure with us.

Where in California do you make your home? In your user "Profile", IF you fill-in the city/state under "Location", it will display with your every post. I have some precious 'blood' in Carpinteria and though it is a HUGE state, you may by chance, be slightly familiar with the Southern Coast.

Looking back since I straddled my first SH, I can pass-on this bit of evolving Truth to another enthusiast:
"These are the moments we'll remember"!

Enjoy yourself whilst fulfilling your meant destiny, and perform a little, simple maintenance (on both) for a long and extremely pleasant Life together................
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.