Hi Everyone

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
kiwirider

Hi Everyone

Post by kiwirider » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:37 am

Graeme here from Bulgaria, well New Zealand actually, just living in BG for the last 5 years.

Thanks for allowing wayward travellers to join your forum.

Mechanic by trade, though I do try to limit the amount of spanner wrenching I do for others these days. I have enough of my own projects.

I don't actually own a SH scooter but good friend Evgeniy here in BG does and it has a list of small problems I'm working through.

You guys have already helped solve a couple of issues so now I will delve further in the forum for answers to the other problems.
I will ask if I can't find what I'm looking for.

Thanks again. :D

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by TommyXP » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:11 am

Welcome to the Forum Graeme and it is good that you are able to benefit from what little we have to offer here, and hope you find reason to share some of your own insights from a true mechanics viewpoint, as the many of us here are not and are just trying to 'get by' the best we can, benefiting by the mistakes we and others share.
Good luck in your endeavors and you have my admiration for graciously helping out a friend.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.