SH150i New member intro.

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
Travlore

SH150i New member intro.

Post by Travlore » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:43 am

IMG_1149.jpeg
I am now the proud owner and rider of a 2010 Honda SH 150i, and loving it.
I have YouTube videos of my scooter adventures with my Kymco Like and am in the process of making my first Honda SH video.
Living in Lanark Highlands Ontario Canada, gives me access to numberless areas to explore and camp, and I also commute 2 hours to work in Ottawa, so every ride to work is an adventure.
Looking forward to posting and reading.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TommyXP
Staff

Re: SH150i New member intro.

Post by TommyXP » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Welcome to the Forum Travlore, it is good to have you counted amoungst us as your enthusiasm kindles similar Hearts.
We are looking forward to your posts and I dare say a video would make you the Life of the party.
More of us should take the time to express ourselves so.
I see Ontario practically every day across the St. Clair River, and beautiful as the view is, I imagine it doesn't 'hold-a-candle' to the topography that boldly reveals itself as any of us stretch into the Northern frontiers; and though civilized, it still retains its awesome strength and challenge.....(imagination running with me)
Safe and pleasant riding to you.
Shalom (I used to and would say "Peace", but Shalom has sooooo much more meaning to it even though I am not anywhere close to being a Hebrew).
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

Travlore

Post by Travlore » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Wow, thanks for that wonderful welcome TommyXP.
You have an inspiring way with words.

NADman

Post by NADman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:22 pm

Another Canuck.
Welcome.