Hello from Lithuania

Take a moment to introduce yourself, it is required to make at least one post as a new member,members with no posts will be automatically deleted after 2 days.
MirXas

Hello from Lithuania

Post by MirXas » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:44 am

Hello, my name's Lukas and I'm from Vilnius, Lithuania and I like tinkering with engines :D Recently I bought a broken '08 Honda PS125i with ~12k km's that did not want to start up. No FI blinking, had spark and fuel, but what it did not have was.. compression. Replaced complete cylinder and piston set, new gaskets etc. Now she starts and runs fine :) The thing is I could'nt find any service manual or maintenance info for this engine (did valve clearances by eye :? ), but then realised that Honda SH has the same engine and after a couple of mins I found this forum.. and some valuable information in it :) Thanks.

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Hello from Lithuania

Post by TommyXP » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:47 am

Welcome to the Forum MirXas. Sorry for the delay in approving your post. I didn't get the notification.
If you would like to have the Factory Service Manual for the 150 in .pdf format, send me a PM (private message) with your email in it and you will be able to download it........
Congratulations on working your magic and turning something useless into Gold!
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.