Retirement without a X-ADV 750

Discuss the SH- the one in your garage or at the dealer showroom
breaknwind

Retirement without a X-ADV 750

Post by breaknwind » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:48 pm

It doesn't look like the Honda assholes are going to make the deadline. I retire 3 years from November. A 3 year loan after Nov. is out of the question. The X-ADV is my dream bike.
I have a BV350 with 10,000 miles, a BV with 44,000 and my SH has 30,000. These bikes should get me to retirement. I'll save the low mileage BV for last. I figure I'll sell the SH at 40,000, the BV at 60.000 and the other BV should finish it. I scoot 10,000 miles a year.
When the BV gets too heavy to get in and out of my van, I'll get a 150. Unless something better comes along, an SMAX. I like my SH but the drum brakes suck. ADV 150 has rear drum brakes and costs more than an SMAX with front and rear disk brakes :roll:
I thought I'd share since this forum is quiet now.
I have a 2019 Ford Transit medium roof cargo van. I'm prepping it for stealth camping. The pics don't show the removable bunk above the scoot seat. I'll share more pics when I finish it. It's too hot to finish it now but it should be ready for my vacation to the Keys this Jan./Feb.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.