Long live SH150i

Discuss the SH- the one in your garage or at the dealer showroom
breaknwind

Long live SH150i

Post by breaknwind » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:49 pm

I've been looking around for a 150 to modify.

My scooter supply sources don't have a BBK for Kymco scooters and Kymco has a shitty windscreen mounting system.

I sat on a Yamaha Smax and the handlebars hit my knees. Compared to the SH, the Smax felt like a toy.

The Vespa 150 is weak. I can install every mod available on a Vespa 150 and it still will have less power than a stock SH 8-) Vespa's are also a nightmare to work on.

The ADV150 is a nice bike. It's got a nice feel with a better suspension. It has a better style than the SH. Now the worst part. $5,700 OTD. At that price, having a rear drum brake is an insult. Plus, if your going to go fast, you need to have good brakes :roll: And they can shove that smart key up their ass sideways.

I am now in the market for a red SH. It has to have less than 5,000 miles and cost $1,500. If it was garage kept the rubber should hold up for another 10 years and about 20,000 miles.

lazyguy

Re: Long live SH150i

Post by lazyguy » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:22 pm

good luck. with a little patience one might pop up. I saw a red one with 300 miles on it for $2000 and it went in a week. Look every day and don't be afraid to travel to get one