One more pic of windshield

Discuss the SH- the one in your garage or at the dealer showroom
BillShepard

One more pic of windshield

Post by BillShepard » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:21 am

Here is another pic. The cutout around the headlight is very nice. The windshield doesn't look like some generic add-on and the mounting bracket is sturdy and not obstructive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bigbird
Staff

Re: One more pic of windshield

Post by bigbird » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 am

Very nice looking. As you said, it doesn't look after market at all. Do you do lots of high speed driving?
2009 Silverwing 600, black SH150i sold
Winnipeg Canada

BillShepard

Post by BillShepard » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:53 pm

I don't do a lot of highway driving, but out in the country we have lots of bugs and the occasional stone that I'd just as soon not be the target. ;) Right now in the Upper Peninsula of Mich we are "snow covered and slippery" so I will have to wait a few more months before I can give the windscreen a road test.

ericman37

Post by ericman37 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Hey Bill,
That windshield looks awesome! is your scoot the american version? cause when I check out GIVIUSA they only list the '09 sh150i, which would be the european model i htink, and if im not mistaken that one doesn't fit on the american scoot?

JoshuaGaler

Post by JoshuaGaler » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:08 am

Well it looks really awesome. I don't like such mirrors in front. As per my knowledge I think it will be really difficult at night because the focus which come from front will blur all around mirror and makes user very difficult.