Hand Guards, Knuckle Visors

Discuss the SH- the one in your garage or at the dealer showroom
SH125Paul

Hand Guards, Knuckle Visors

Post by SH125Paul » Sun May 08, 2016 8:58 am

Ordered a pair last wednesday, and fitted yesreday on what was the hottest day of the year so far... :cry:
Good job i didnt order a sun roof otherwise it would be bloody snowing... :?
Should come in handy with the odd shower...

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Hand Guards, Knuckle Visors

Post by TommyXP » Mon May 09, 2016 4:48 am

Knuckle visors work really well in the cold weather (and rain) and IMHO should be a standard feature.....
This past Winter, I only turned-on the 'heated-grips' 1 time just to pamper myself and give them a bit of 'exercise'......
With the visors, a good set of Winter gloves is really all that is necessary......
The heated grips are only necessary and a prerequisite if there is a possibility of fondling a warm, supple titty in the immediate future (it is soooo easy to Dream when one is riding!)....
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

SH125Paul

Post by SH125Paul » Mon May 09, 2016 7:28 am

TommyXP wrote:The heated grips are only necessary and a prerequisite if there is a possibility of fondling a warm, supple titty in the immediate future (it is soooo easy to Dream when one is riding!)....
And i'm sure they come in handy and worth putting on for 10 mins if youre gonna need to stop for a piss! :shock:

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Wed May 11, 2016 7:01 am

It is still a battle of strength and wills to stop and pee. The lil' bugger 'knows' your cold hand is coming in search of it and starts to perform its greatest 'turtle' imitation.
Trying to hurry and find it whilst navigating at least 4 staggered, never aligned, 'gateways' and zippers allows our lil' buddy time to practically disappear and bury itself almost beneath the surface.

After fumbling about and finally able to apply a vice-like grip with two pre-frostbitten fingers, it takes the strength of Hercules to drag and stretch it from its warm cocoon, and PULL you must, across razor-sharp zippers and anything else in the way, and you be lucky to totally clear the final outer layer.

Then as you stand there hunched over, in pain, comes the prolonged waiting and battle of wills as you must coax intermitten discharges by thrusting your hips back and forth (though the 'dam' be about to burst) while all the time waving a tiny nub of what was once your pride-and-joy at bewildered and amazed traffic!
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.