Just Checking In...

Discuss the SH- the one in your garage or at the dealer showroom
SH125Paul

Just Checking In...

Post by SH125Paul » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:41 am

I have a look-see on here from time to time just to keep my eye / hand in with all things SH, and to top up my knowledge and see if i can offer any pearls of wisdom...

'15 SH125i now covered 12,500... in 20 months... commuting 35 miles a day rain or shine...
Gets regular fully synthetic engine oil changes every 2500 miles - although handbook states 5000...
Other than that Air filter at 10k, due a Belt @ 15k - as per book...
All is well...

Also have an XMax400 for the weekend...

Tommy - Keep up the good work and life's narrative...
Ride Safe All!

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Just Checking In...

Post by TommyXP » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:10 pm

Greetings Paul.
Very thoughtful of you to stop by and fortify our belief that these babies were built to last and remain trouble-free. Averaging ~20 miles a day is something others only dream about, especially garnering them whilst pursuing the mandatory useful purpose of earning ones daily bread.

If I was back in my 'working-years', I'd be so excited about going for a ride in the morning that reality wouldn't set in till I found myself, much to my shock and surprise, at work (!) and then, even if I had foolishly made a burden of my daily task by entangling my optic-nerve with my a**hole and having shitty outlook on my labor; I'd still spend the day in the exciting comfort of knowing I had another ride to look forward to; shortly.

I too, do the oil at 2500, though sometimes, for a mere few dollars, I allow myself the pleasure of doing it at 1500; just because I am so grateful and want to do something, anything. It gets re-cycled anyhow with only a few drops wasted; but barrel upon barrel saved in overall fuel economy to pledge against it.

We know that people would stop by if they were having a problem, and considering the 'traffic' here: Yikes, these things are dependable!

Stop by anytime Paul, its always a pleasure. If this were a bar/pub all your drinks would be on-the-house.
Enjoy Yourself.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

SH125Paul

Post by SH125Paul » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:06 am

TommyXP wrote:...If this were a bar/pub all your drinks would be on-the-house.
Enjoy Yourself.
Cheers... Mine's a large one! :shock: :o :lol:

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:24 am

Not only that. The proprietor will instruct all the servers, waitress's, tenders; who were hired based not only on natural beauty but also upon a provocatively subtle feminine humility that exuded intelligent sexuality through every pore of their skin and every sweet sound of their voice; to unabashedly show you constant attentive care, company and service as if there wasn't another soul in the house!

Had that happen to me once in this life, by a club owner whom I did some work for and remains the best experience ever for me in that environment... Though all drinks were free for me the entire afternoon into late, late evening, I made a point of gladly leaving with empty pockets; as they were bulging because the owner had just paid me (whoops) ...No price was to great to pay for such a fond memory.....
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.