Florida Trip !

Discuss the SH- the one in your garage or at the dealer showroom
webbcord

Florida Trip !

Post by webbcord » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:29 pm

Well , I just returned from Holiday Florida on a Honda SH 150 . I live in North Carolina and put 1404 miles on the the scooter . 90 % was all interstate travel . It was a pleasure to take such a worthy machine . I have a like new Harley and Honda motorcycle but I prefer the SH . Not a hint of trouble from the little beast , she has 42,000 miles as of today. :lol:

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Florida Trip !

Post by TommyXP » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:50 am

Salute to you brother.....You make make me proud to be on the same team.....
Nothing in this 'Life' has given me such unhindered continuous pleasure/satisfaction and I do not want to even try to imagine what this wade through this demon fraught paradise would have been like without this Spirited Bride by my side the entire year-around; come hell or high water.
I get almost as most Joy just thinking about my Wind Horse's many attributes as in riding Her and it is heartening to know this feeling is shared and known by 'some' many others too.
Some may think the SH is not the prettiest nor the fastest, but I have come to know that She is the Best!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

webbcord

Re: Florida Trip !

Post by webbcord » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:02 am

Amen!