Existentialist Questions

Discuss the SH- the one in your garage or at the dealer showroom
Elvis

Existentialist Questions

Post by Elvis » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:19 am

Hello fellow SHcooter lovers,

I love my SH150i scooter!

Does anyone know why Honda discontinued the model, and if they ever plan to bring it back?

NADman

Re: Existentialist Questions

Post by NADman » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:03 pm

You can't buy a real Tonka toy anymore because they don't break.

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Existentialist Questions

Post by TommyXP » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:50 pm

I was thinking along the same lines as NADman.
I haven't looked into this but 'heard' that Honda is hit with 'import fees' unlike any other car/motorcycle manufacturer and probably because they exceed set standards.
All Honda vehicles cost more merely because of this unfair fee, otherwise everybody would be driving Honda's because of their insane reliability, precise engineering and lower production costs because they apply the same principle to making the product that they put into the product.

All the mfg's in the U.S. brag about and fly flags proclaiming the meeting of (ISO?) certain 'standards' and I always 'felt' that those standards are and were put in place to maintain a certain level of 'crap' and not to be exceeded, so as to level the playing field and allow a few more companies 'in' to milk the public for all they are worth and maintain the appearance of 'competition'. Rather than setting a 'standard' merely for a minimum of quality, they are far more concerned about a maximum quality that would upset the apple cart of their throw-away society.......
Just guessing.....
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.