SH125Paul - Looking In

Discuss the SH- the one in your garage or at the dealer showroom
SH125Paul

SH125Paul - Looking In

Post by SH125Paul » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:56 am

Just a quick note to Tommy and other forum members...
Although this place seems quiet at times, it is a frequent stop off point in my daily e-mail checking and browsing activities... which are also generally quite quiet...

Always a wealth of knowledge, some to pick up on, and some to express, some to re-affirm...
Nothing quite as nice as helping some one who is unsure or a little stuck with some timely advice...

Spring due to hit here soon - I hope - and with it hopefully a little more than just the commutes of winter to look forward too - a bimble down the country roads of Kent as the trees come to life, flowers bloom and the blue bells take over the woods - may even stop for an ice cream or a pint - loverly!

keep up the good work!

Mikey

Re: SH125Paul - Looking In

Post by Mikey » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:14 am

This is a very unique forum here in the "states". The SH was only sold one year 2010 before it was pulled from the market by Honda. I actually purchased a leftover in 2011. The Suzuki Burgman/Skywave has now been out in Europe, Asia and eventually America for 20 years. So I guess I belong to a very elite club!

Labman

Post by Labman » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:37 am

I had no idea the SH was only sold for 1 year in the States, thats a real shame. Their everywhere over here in blighty. I regularly ride part of my journey with a SH125, and see an identical blue 300 going the otherway. There is a lovely white 2 year old 300 in the works carpark.
I think people are finally realising what great machines they are.

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:42 am

I agree wholeheartedly with you. Seems all the dynamics came together in harmony.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.