Noise

Discuss the SH- the one in your garage or at the dealer showroom
NADman

Noise

Post by NADman » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:09 pm

I always wondered why I felt so 'beat up' after a long road trip whether by bike, sedan or big old Super Duty Ford PU. Worse as I get along in years.
Does this 'opinion' make sense?
Tommy?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mikey

Re: Noise

Post by Mikey » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Last couple of long trips I took I felt pretty beat up. Wind, sun, and heat here in the west did a number on me. I actually was going to sell me 2012 Suzuki VStrom 650 on cycletrader.com and put it out there. The first two weeks are free but didn't get any takers. So I guess I'm going to keep it for now. The Honda SH150 is small enough, cheap enough and fun enough to earn a permanent space in my garage.

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:17 am

Lately, whilst trying to navigate a 'thin line' on the extreme downside of Life's mandatory parabola; I feel beat-up just getting out of bed in the morning and especially after trying to read such small print and thinking that I have to except diminishing vision too now ;) .....
I've known some who wear ear-plugs every ride and after listening to their philosophy and trying it: I didn't like it and never did it again, though I deem it important to use ear-protection when operating loud machinery, shooting guns or trying to live with a constantly dissatisfied woman....
Silence IS Golden and often when riding I achieve that 'state' that otherwise only meditation affords.

I think our ears have been assaulted since birth and afford a greater gate-way into our Minds than even sight itself.....Ask any propagandist who with words can create the most fantastic scenarios that would be impossible to create physically, and through constant use and 'schooling', mankind can be led/driven to live in a phantasm that destroys and wreaks havoc upon our very souls and those in the World around us, but fills the coffers of The Princess of Darkness by maintaining the conjured unrecognized insanity.....
Thinking: even reading is 'hearing' as I am certain you can 'hear' these coordinated characters echo in your Mind.......

As I continue to fall-off-my-rocker and searching the World over for the courage and means to withstand this constant assault upon that which is Most Sacred; I, like Russia, am driven to Orthodoxy and the teachings of Christ; for there is no other method to combat this highly refined Kabbalistic Black Magic that rules our APPARENT World today, preventing Mankind from achieving His full potential and Truthful Only reason for Being; in and through Peace......

What else could be worth such a constant/relentless beating but this some times seeming Don Quixote like venture?
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

NADman

Post by NADman » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Small print because it was a jpeg file I had to resize in order to attach.

jackfrank

Post by jackfrank » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:29 am

I use a custom motorcycle riding earplugs from a couple of years. I have the same problem, but now I am OK. I always use this earplugs at the time of riding.

jackfrank

Post by jackfrank » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:31 am

Hey, guys I also listen to that the beat-up in the ear is also a sign of tinnitus and it's not curable.