Why my Love lies under a snow covered shroud?

Discuss the SH- the one in your garage or at the dealer showroom
TommyXP
Staff

Why my Love lies under a snow covered shroud?

Post by TommyXP » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:12 am

Wow! Things sure got super-slow around the site when the early cold fell on what seemed to be a 2 day Indian Summer. Almost the same but a little worse than last year.
Global warming my ass; and yet the world cartel continues to try to tax the planet with their phony excuse to insert the base beginning of 'their' thousands of years effort to establish zionist rule over all humanity who 'they' see and treat like cattle.

Today, already, the snow in the long gravel drive is preventing me from making a simple weekly 'fresh' food run whereas in the not to recent past I was taking cruises, snug behind helmet shield and under the Turco Urbano with the heated-grips roasting my fingers like chestnuts, while I leisurely checked out many peoples spectacular efforts at providing visual cheer during these darkest hours with their over the top efforts of lighting displays decorating their homes; right up to and beyound New Years Eve........
Believe it or not, I am not complaining but merely disgusted with those in power who intentionally withheld the FACT that we have been in the beginning phase of entering a Grand Solar Minimum (~40 year cycle!) and the majority of the populace has been hoodwinked by the 'warming' B.S. and they are totally unprepared, mentally and physically, for the demonstrated Reality that is upon us....Side-note: Those "Ghost Cities" that the Chinese supposedly 'mistakenly' built, are all in more southernly, warmer climes, in anticipation of moving entire cities to more inhabitable regions when the economic Reality of heating them becomes unfeasible!
A few weeks ago, the global-warming heads held a conference where they had no choice but to allow a brilliant female Russian solar-physicist from Kiev (who blew the top scientists of the World out of the water with the extreme accuracy of her math and theory) to participate, even though they blurred or deleted some of her most 'telling' graphs from the video as seen. Though she has a heavy accent and uses many technical and unfamiliar terms, if one suffers through it you are bound to get the 'gist'.....
"Professor Valentina Zharkova: The Solar Magnet Field and the Terrestrial Climate":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY

Here, a 'good-old-boy' plays and 'talks-over' the same video explaining in simpler detail of what she is saying.
"Valentina Zharkova and the Sun's Magnetic Fields. Bad News for Everyone.":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSurWNqcRJc

Regardless of wealth and/or circumstances EVERY living thing 'under-the-Sun' will be effected and there is NOTHING anyone can do about it BUT to prepare and adapt; rather than listening to the polar-opposite spew of global warming......IMHO the most important aspect is the 57°F necessary for plants to germinate, that will be constantly pushed back and shorten the growing cycle.

Sorry about the above off-topic spew. It's something that happens to all of us when we don't get a dose of SH riding in our lives. "Forgive me, as you would lovers. I am not my own master. I am mad." (Brothers Karamazov-Dostoevsky)
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

Mikey

Re: Why my Love lies under a snow covered shroud?

Post by Mikey » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:40 am

Maybe the increase in temperature through climate change will negate some of this effect. Then again we always have soylent green as a backup!

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Why my Love lies under a snow covered shroud?

Post by TommyXP » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:01 am

Yummy!
Snowing again this morning.....♪♫♪♪♫♪♪ I'm dreaming of a white Thanksgiving.....♪♫♪♪♫♪♪
I started the car up for the first time since Spring. I am horrified at the prospect of having to drag all that tortured sheet-metal around with me......
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.