New oem turnsignal assemblies on Ebay

Discuss the SH- the one in your garage or at the dealer showroom
Mikey

New oem turnsignal assemblies on Ebay

Post by Mikey » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:53 pm

I just received mine. 33400-KTG-305 seems left and right use the same part number. $19.80 shipped. Service Honda has it at $63.84. I dropped my bike before I left Chicago a few years back and the plastic housing separated from the hard rubber mount at the end. It still worked so was hesitant to purchase a new one. At this price I will buy a spare also. You can also make an offer if you don't want to pay $14.99

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-HONDA-SH15 ... xynapRh0Kj

TommyXP
Staff

Re: New oem turnsignal assemblies on Ebay

Post by TommyXP » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:25 pm

Wow! Good find.....I kinda remember when you abandoned ship and dropped your bike, kinda.....Weren't you pulling wheelies to impress some chicks in bikini's? .....Oh yeah, no, some mysterious substance was on the road that causes innocent riders to crack the throttle? I forget :roll:

I'll probably kick my self in some distant future for not grabbing some spares BUT I don't want to tempt fate. I have a hard enough time not thinking about the consequences of just switching the plate between two bikes and having an expired drivers license and probably an expired CPL; when I have a cop on my ass (Intention).. I can't bear the thought of subjecting myself to the 'DMV' and being treated like a piece of shit because I ain't some illegal alien.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFtdUBo ... ploademail
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

Mikey

Post by Mikey » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:50 am

I now have two scooters. The SH and a 2016 Burgman 400. The Burgman has a huge storage capacity under the seat so if I go grocery shopping I'll take that. Not as easy to perform the maintenance on as the SH. 3.6 gallon gas tank. More wind protection. I have an aftermarket Givi windscreen. Smaller tires then the SH. 14 inch front and 13 inch rear compared to the SH 16 inch. A bitch to get a air pump on the valves. Will put 90 degree angle ones on first tire change. The SH is paid for and hardly nothing to insure or register here in Nevada. Don't see me getting rid of it.

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:35 am

I find it hard to imagine the sensation of driving on anything less than 16" and without 'knowing', I 'feel' I wouldn't appreciate it. The Burgman though, would also be my choice IF I ever considered committing adultery.
I would like to bet that with the large Givi truck and the canvas saddle bags that I toss on and off the seat, I easily carry as much grub as you, maybe, including 2 dozen un-broken eggs when I make a blitz into civilization for bare essentials.
Yesterday, I nearly went through a tank of gas lolly-gagging around on pretended 'business'. Was a magic day. The kind we wish they all can be. Snuck up on deer, wild turkey, muscrat, rabbits, white heron, turtles and Mother Nature herself. The road sang to me the whole time and I wish the same for you and all others.....
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

Mikey

Post by Mikey » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:11 am

One thing I noticed on the Burgman forum is there are a ton of low mileage 400 and 650 models out there for sale. People seem to buy them and end up sitting in the garage. They also depreciate quite a lot so another reason the used ones are so inexpensive. The 400 has a steel gas tank so you have to be careful of low mileage old models. The coating on the tank gets in the sender strainer if the gas isn't maintained. There is a fix for it.

Main reason I got it is I can jump on the highway and keep up with traffic. My SH is limited to 60-65 mph due to the Dr. Pulley rollers. fast off the line though. The Burgman 400 can cruise at 75-90 mph easy.

I picked up two cases of water yesterday. One under the seat and one in my 46 liter Givi monokey.

But it's comparing apples to oranges.