Putting the SH150 up for sale.

Discuss the SH- the one in your garage or at the dealer showroom
Mikey

Putting the SH150 up for sale.

Post by Mikey » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:52 pm

Well it's a sad day. Putting my SH up for sale. Had it for 8 years and never had a problem. It kept me sane when I lived in Chicago and had to fight traffic and construction. I called it my urban assault vehicle. I have a sweet deal on a 2018 Kawasaki KLX250 with less then 200 miles from a private owner. I also have a 2016 Suzuki Burgman 400 which has become my main commuter here in Las Vegas. I want to buy a motorcycle trailer to haul the KLX around to off road destinations and so it comes down to garage space.

I posted it on Craigslist Las Vegas and motorcycle trader free for two weeks. I'll add it to the for sale board here also. Just had it out yesterday even though it got up to 111. It was hot! Wish I could just take the battery out, stick it in a corner under a cover and take it out again in a couple of years but I have no where to put it.

Maybe it wont sell and I'll end up keeping it. Who knows.

Mikey

Re: Putting the SH150 up for sale.

Post by Mikey » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:40 pm

Damm, sold already! The SH has a reputation! This guy Ron was looking for one for a long time. I steered him to this forum for info and help.

It was a great 8 years!

Honda's best kept secret.
Last edited by Mikey on Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:39 am

Oh Mikey, Mikey, Mikey....gonna miss you and especially your Icon. I hope all that extra cleared space doesn't become necessary for 'wrenching'.
Fare thee well.....
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

Mikey

Post by Mikey » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:43 pm

This is a good forum. No one put anyone down. Everyone was as helpful as they could be. It gave me the confidence to change my own rollers to Dr. Pulley. I told Ron if it's time to replace the drive belt the first time I'll give him a hand.