It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:57 pm



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Honda SH150i from Saigon
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:36 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:02 pm
Posts: 74
Location: Saigon, Vietnam
This is my 2009 Honda SH150i...


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Honda SH150i from Saigon
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:58 pm
Posts: 3
xe vậy có gì để coi anh?? Zin toàn tập..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Honda SH150i from Saigon
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:02 pm
Posts: 2
Nice, is that a stock color? I'm planning to visit Saigon next week, are the after market parts for this bike cheap in Saigon? wind screen, trunk, floor mat etc...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Honda SH150i from Saigon
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:44 pm 
Offline
Staff
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:53 am
Posts: 415
Location: Winnipeg Canada
iz100891 wrote:
xe vậy có gì để coi anh?? Zin toàn tập..


I looked up your IP address and see you're in Viet Nam.
Since this is an English based forum, I suggest you use English here in your postings. The reason being is that your post could contain spam, abuse, who knows what.
If you need to communicate with someone else on the forum who speaks Vietnamese, I suggest you PM them.
Thank you.

_________________
2009 Silverwing 600, black SH150i sold
Winnipeg Canada


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Honda SH150i from Saigon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:02 pm
Posts: 74
Location: Saigon, Vietnam
This person is just being curious the reason of an original stock condition sh being posted and nothing special. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Honda SH150i from Saigon
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:51 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:07 am
Posts: 15
ambientscape wrote:
This person is just being curious the reason of an original stock condition sh being posted and nothing special. :)


he wasn't curious, he just complained and i agree with him about that. luckily you posted your bike in this forum, if you do the same thing in vietnamese forum, lots of members will complain


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Honda SH150i from Saigon
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:51 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:02 pm
Posts: 74
Location: Saigon, Vietnam
southsun wrote:
ambientscape wrote:
This person is just being curious the reason of an original stock condition sh being posted and nothing special. :)


he wasn't curious, he just complained and i agree with him about that. luckily you posted your bike in this forum, if you do the same thing in vietnamese forum, lots of members will complain


Well, everyone have their own preference on their bike and this not an ordinary vietnamese forum where they brag about their bike and knows little about technical stuff. Would love to see your sh being posted here....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Honda SH150i from Saigon
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:42 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:07 am
Posts: 15
ambientscape wrote:
Well, everyone have their own preference on their bike and this not an ordinary vietnamese forum where they brag about their bike and knows little about technical stuff. Would love to see your sh being posted here....


i have posted already, long time ago man.
are you sure that all of them know little technical stuff? please don't judge anyone who you don't know. off-course i absolutely respect your preference. However, in my opinion (i can say my opinion, can't i?) stock version is everywhere, nothing new. it's totally unnecessary to be posted here. waste resource of the forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Honda SH150i from Saigon
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:57 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:02 pm
Posts: 74
Location: Saigon, Vietnam
southsun wrote:
ambientscape wrote:
Well, everyone have their own preference on their bike and this not an ordinary vietnamese forum where they brag about their bike and knows little about technical stuff. Would love to see your sh being posted here....


i have posted already, long time ago man.
are you sure that all of them know little technical stuff? please don't judge anyone who you don't know. off-course i absolutely respect your preference. However, in my opinion (i can say my opinion, can't i?) stock version is everywhere, nothing new. it's totally unnecessary to be posted here. waste resource of the forum.


Keep your comment elsewhere if its not necessary to be shout out. I can even say your comment is unecessary to be posted as well.....go and have fun elsewhere...shoo!! Shoo!! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Honda SH150i from Saigon
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:53 am 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:24 am
Posts: 990
Location: Heerhugowaard,Holland
And thats the end of this pointless porridge.

_________________
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the package.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Theme designed by stylerbb.net & programy © 2008
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]