Honda SH150i from Saigon

Show off your new bike or favorite routes
ambientscape

Honda SH150i from Saigon

Post by ambientscape » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:36 am

This is my 2009 Honda SH150i...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

iz100891

Re: Honda SH150i from Saigon

Post by iz100891 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 pm

xe vậy có gì để coi anh?? Zin toàn tập..

cvo

Post by cvo » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Nice, is that a stock color? I'm planning to visit Saigon next week, are the after market parts for this bike cheap in Saigon? wind screen, trunk, floor mat etc...

bigbird
Staff

Post by bigbird » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:44 pm

iz100891 wrote:xe vậy có gì để coi anh?? Zin toàn tập..
I looked up your IP address and see you're in Viet Nam.
Since this is an English based forum, I suggest you use English here in your postings. The reason being is that your post could contain spam, abuse, who knows what.
If you need to communicate with someone else on the forum who speaks Vietnamese, I suggest you PM them.
Thank you.
2009 Silverwing 600, black SH150i sold
Winnipeg Canada

ambientscape

Post by ambientscape » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 am

This person is just being curious the reason of an original stock condition sh being posted and nothing special. :)

southsun

Post by southsun » Sat May 26, 2012 10:51 am

ambientscape wrote:This person is just being curious the reason of an original stock condition sh being posted and nothing special. :)
he wasn't curious, he just complained and i agree with him about that. luckily you posted your bike in this forum, if you do the same thing in vietnamese forum, lots of members will complain

ambientscape

Post by ambientscape » Sat May 26, 2012 11:51 pm

southsun wrote:
ambientscape wrote:This person is just being curious the reason of an original stock condition sh being posted and nothing special. :)
he wasn't curious, he just complained and i agree with him about that. luckily you posted your bike in this forum, if you do the same thing in vietnamese forum, lots of members will complain

Well, everyone have their own preference on their bike and this not an ordinary vietnamese forum where they brag about their bike and knows little about technical stuff. Would love to see your sh being posted here....

southsun

Post by southsun » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:42 pm

ambientscape wrote: Well, everyone have their own preference on their bike and this not an ordinary vietnamese forum where they brag about their bike and knows little about technical stuff. Would love to see your sh being posted here....
i have posted already, long time ago man.
are you sure that all of them know little technical stuff? please don't judge anyone who you don't know. off-course i absolutely respect your preference. However, in my opinion (i can say my opinion, can't i?) stock version is everywhere, nothing new. it's totally unnecessary to be posted here. waste resource of the forum.

ambientscape

Post by ambientscape » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:57 am

southsun wrote:
ambientscape wrote: Well, everyone have their own preference on their bike and this not an ordinary vietnamese forum where they brag about their bike and knows little about technical stuff. Would love to see your sh being posted here....
i have posted already, long time ago man.
are you sure that all of them know little technical stuff? please don't judge anyone who you don't know. off-course i absolutely respect your preference. However, in my opinion (i can say my opinion, can't i?) stock version is everywhere, nothing new. it's totally unnecessary to be posted here. waste resource of the forum.
Keep your comment elsewhere if its not necessary to be shout out. I can even say your comment is unecessary to be posted as well.....go and have fun elsewhere...shoo!! Shoo!! :lol:

robber57
Admin

Post by robber57 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:53 am

And thats the end of this pointless porridge.
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the package.