Good to see SHcooter back up and running

Everything not scooter related and still legal goes here
bigbird
Staff

Re: Good to see SHcooter back up and running

Post by bigbird » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:06 am

smorris wrote:Thanks Richard! Good to see Jeff got you toggled to admin status.
And Terry! After only seven or eight months, you've finally been activated as moderator, too! Congrats.
\

Thanks Steve. I've already gotten rid of about 20 spam messages and their posters in less than 12 hours. Thanks for the tip on the "X" delete button. I know Mike was getting rid of IP's rather than userid's. I'm not sure if that is easier/better. Suggestions?
Terry
2009 Silverwing 600, black SH150i sold
Winnipeg Canada

robber57
Admin

Re: Good to see SHcooter back up and running

Post by robber57 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Thank you all for your dedication and return and Jeff; THANK YOU for your trust and making this happen!

@ Bigbird; welcome to the club Terry!
If you have any questions feel free to ask, as long as i dont have the mods-only forum online i would suggest using PM, Pappy is the veteran over here and i am sure he will share his knowledge on how to tackle problems.

@ Pappy; thank you for the tip on http://www.stopforumspam.com/ that seems to be a handy collection of all the bad guys in one view!

I have found the admin panel, it looks like this:

So it will take some time to figure out what the meaning of all that is, i am a careful admin and dont want to screw things up so you will have to be a little bit patient, the mods-only forum will come as soon as i have found out how to make it without accidentally setting the rest of the forum on fire :lol:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Richard
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the package.