Mild Michigan Winter

Everything not scooter related and still legal goes here
TommyXP
Staff

Mild Michigan Winter

Post by TommyXP » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Very little snow and temps seldom below 20°. I had intended to ride all winter and the Gods have smiled upon me. The Turcano Urbano leg cover really makes going for a ride just for-the-hell of it possible, even with temps in the 20's. I've only had my helmet visor down once so far, mainly because when it is down I can't smoke my pure-leaf hand-rolled cigarettes (so as to keep a fine layer of soot upon my lung tissue thereby preventing the deposit and embedding of heavier molecules from the likes of the still spewing Fukishima and all the many others).....

If the roads aren't clear and I miss a couple days, the next ride feels just like the First! People are constantly asking and are amazed at the Urbano concept and further makes the SH150 the most practical and technologically advanced means of human meat transport in this dimension.

Along with a cut-down Honda windscreen, Honda knuckle visors, Oxford heated grips, a good tight leather jacket and gauntlet gloves w/liners, I have never once been cold and notice no difference from riding on a nice spring day; other then the total absence of people who are not caged-in and pedestrian eye-candy provocatively sauntering down the blossoming avenues, provoking excessive blood flow down in the nether regions.......

I just wish a good winter tire was available. If there is the snow, mud or ice, do yourself a favor and just throw the bike down over on its side because that is where it is headed. The automatic transmission is not conducive to maintaining a vertical attitude or a personally chosen vector. If the bike is already on its side it will throw itself over on to the other side for the hell of it, like a fish outta water.

I also have installed a time-delay/relay that doesn't come on until about 20 seconds after the bike is started. It keeps the "load" of the headlight off the starter and I also ran the grip heaters through the relay so I never have to concern myself with forgetting to turn them off, for I mounted the control unit down a bit not in a good sight-line so as to keep some of the direct summer sun from inspiring the electronics to run away with themselves in a fit of thermodynamic passion, even though they are not in use and just sitting there minding their own business......

Last week I installed a headlight modulator from Signal Dynamics. I noticed that Honda has wasted no space at all and makes finding room for added accessories a challenge, even though it isn't much bigger then a match box. I have literally seen the effects of the modulator in the awareness of oncoming traffic and distracted drivers pulling into traffic.

In the past I've had people looking right at me when pulling slick maneuvers to try and kill me. I believe the flashing light hits them on a subconscious level, making them think cop, emergency or some other FEAR that everyone else seems to be so full of these days (thanks to the intentional inducement by the "powers-that-be", so they can continue to rape, plunder and pollute our dear Mother Earth (Gia Sophia) and fleece the sheep of their time, wealth and labor while they are all busy uploading their base, dwindling consciousness into cyberspace)..........I recommend the modulator as a first and must accessory and believe it will soon be standard......

Basically what this all means is that after over 8,000 miles I still love the bike with the same enthusiasm as the first ride and its snowing like hell out and and the bike, though its in a shed, threw itself over on its side, so I've been reduced to talking and dreaming about what my true spirit longs to do.....ride!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

bigbird
Staff

Re: Mild Michigan Winter

Post by bigbird » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Man, what have you been smoking?
2009 Silverwing 600, black SH150i sold
Winnipeg Canada

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Sorry fella's. its just pure, unmodified Tobacco. Any other substance is strictly reserved for Religious purposes and though this could be the place for such a topic and discussion; I don't think WE are quite THERE yet!

Not easy to purchase just tobacco leaf. I have to strip the leafs off the stalks (dreams of slavery) and then run it through a heavily modified paper-shredder at least 3 times and then blend it and monitor the humidity like a mother hen.

If you saw the additives that are utilized in commercial blends you'd shit your pants. Cancer is an Industry, along with the AMA (american medical assoc.).

Don't believe anything your told unless you do some homework, which 99% of the mass are high school graduates and have had Learning schooled out of them. Find out for yourself, like I do, when it comes to the 150i, ask Robber57!

He has most definitely shortened the span of time between what I intended to do and what was so thoroughly accomplished, and, though I used to think the idea was most repugnant, even given my prison time for being .0001 over the limit, would give him a big kiss right on his lips(no tongue)!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

robber57
Admin

Post by robber57 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:16 am

Are you aware of the existence of this ?:

btw; i am moving this to "off topic"
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the package.

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:55 am

I used to buy American Spirit in bulk quantities along with others for about $16 a pound, UNTIL the criminal State increased tax's upon bulk tobacco and forced the price beyound $50 a pound. Since then I purchase "leaf", unprocessed tobacco for about $18 a pound and like a good little slave, do all my own peeling and processing and rolling.........Real Progress!

Same scenario going on with heating oil $$$. For the last 3 years I've been burning wood that I liberate from the dead-fall in "Sherwood Forest" out back. A lot of extra work and labor, but fortunately I spend a lot of time in the woods anyhow and love every minute of it. Seems the "Empire" is in fatal decline and is squeezing the ex-citizens (now "useless eaters"), for every penny that their ever expanding Unemployed are worth, to try to forestall the unavoidable Rome scenario.......Pretty soon I'll be using the SH to pull a plow like a good little serf! Interesting times we live in....

robber57
Admin

Post by robber57 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 am

$50 a pound :roll:

in Holland its 7,- euro/50 grams, 1 pound is 454 gram 454:50=9.08X7=63.56x1.31= $83.26 a pound....

I would gladly buy at $50 a pound....

You have no idea how high prices can become, just look at europe and see what is coming your way...
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the package.