My next "scooter".....

Everything not scooter related and still legal goes here
TommyXP
Staff

My next "scooter".....

Post by TommyXP » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:12 am

Just like the SH except I am not being sucked to the ground.....and still don't need a helmet!

HTTP://player.vimeo.com/video/65863381
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

IntlRunner
Staff

Re: My next "scooter".....

Post by IntlRunner » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:01 pm

I am sure the vidro reminded you of all the time you spent in the helicopter flying over a tropical paradise. ;)

Still, it does look like a fun toy.
2008 Honda ST1300
2010 Honda Sh150i

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:58 am

.....a tropical paradise and people left in ruin and continuing biological desolation (me too - Agent Orange), as has been recurring since on a vast scale of terrain and number of innocents around the globe thanks to the MIC and all said fog-bound lovers of Truth, Liberty and Justice.
We are all going to pay for these unpardonable, unbespoken, unrequited "Sins" here shortly; 10-fold. A well deserved Spiritual tune-up comes this way via God/Nature/Universe/Eternal-Creative-Intelligence.....IMHO.....4/11
May Truth, Goodness and Beauty become our ever present guide as opposed to the Fear of the unrepentant (repent in the original Greek means: change ones mind) that will grip the land....

IntlRunner
Staff

Post by IntlRunner » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:44 am

Yep, we should have listened to Ikes warning related to the MIC, and to think changing a persons mind when new info becomes available is now a bad thing as its called flip-flopping. With that said, I need to take my SH out for a ride as its close to 70 around these parts.
2008 Honda ST1300
2010 Honda Sh150i

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Your killing me Mark......every cell in my body yearns to be one with the wind again. It has been soooo long.....Just got another 7" of snow with 30mph North winds and 20 measly degrees.....Hurry Tomorrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn76XH_5CdA

Yep, Ike knew. So did Kennedy, Forrestal and Patton (all assassinated). Most mind blowing (to me) is that Eugene McCarthy was made out to be a historical lunatic when he was 100% correct ( his book: America's Retreat from Victory, lays it bare).

4 months before his death, after Memorial Day ceremonies at Arlington, Kennedy took time to visit the grave of Forrestal...... Kindred Spirits.
Wonder what he was thinking?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.