Summer Solstice.....

Everything not scooter related and still legal goes here
TommyXP
Staff

Summer Solstice.....

Post by TommyXP » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:52 am

Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 12:39 PM EDST in this little part of the Universe; adjust accordingly.

Whether one acknowledges it or not, it is one of the four major/Majestic occurrences of every year and I am glad that the grandeur of this moment is mostly obscure from the consciousness of the profane materialistic 'modern' culture that has lost it's focus/way-in-Life and doesn't own a SH either.....

Even every hell-hole on this planet has a place, a spot, a location that is/feels better than the rest and I and the SH will be there 'on-the-spot' to honour the moment and acknowledge the superior force that regulates every aspect of all that is possible to exist and to be thought, and our ONLY true purpose: merely to Love it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

waspmike

Re: Summer Solstice.....

Post by waspmike » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:38 pm

Just saw a Pagan worshiping the Solstice. He was dressed in a stag's skull and animal skins.

I thought "Deer God..." :)

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Summer Solstice.....

Post by TommyXP » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:00 am

That is funny :lol:
One acknowledges the Reality of what IS actually occurring within our Universe without all the many, basically good, fairy-tale dressings, and one ends up being a pagan! Oh, well..... :twisted:
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.