2010 Honda SH150i scooter for sale.

Find your next scooter or gear - or sell your old stuff
fst415

2010 Honda SH150i scooter for sale.

Post by fst415 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:07 pm

My scooter has been garaged at all times and so still has its original showroom look. Also, the scooter has always been professionally serviced annually and so is in excellent working condition with absolutely no mechanical defects. Importantly, my scooter has never been dropped or involved in an accident. Apart from a few minor surface scratches, the scooter looks immaculate.
As I have used the scooter very sparingly for strictly local use, the scooter has relatively low mileage (4,200 miles).
Original Honda optional equipment and accessories included: lockable carrier, windshield (cut-down), original manual; trickle battery charger, scooter cover and two helmets.
Located in East Hampton, NY.
Price: $1,950 (firm). No financing offered.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fst415

Re: 2010 Honda SH150i scooter for sale.

Post by fst415 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:33 am

I just accepted a cash offer of $1,900 for my scooter. Quick sale indeed!

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:29 am

I think the 2010 is becoming a 'classic' like the 57' Chevy!
That was a very good deal and more than a fair price to graciously pass on what we needn't have good use for anymore.
Always inspiring to see one 'pass-it-on' without trying to squeeze a brother for every stinkin' last cent he can be milked for!
I am glad for you.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

fst415

Post by fst415 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:46 am

Hi Tommy,

Yes, I think it was a fair deal and it is not as if I was desperate for the money. I felt that as I was only using this lovely scooter infrequently, it was time to pass it on to someone who would put it to more active use. It turns out that the man buying my scooter is buying it for his daughter who will be starting college at Georgetown University. I am sure she will enjoy the scooter as much as I have. Keep up your good work with this wonderful SHcooter forum.

Cheers.

Feroz

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:43 am

I think a lot people mistake 'karma' for that which we are blessed with in righteous dealings and behaviour.
It is not something to be experienced or gained in the future; it is present in the "Now"; in action......
I also think we induce these 'good vibes' into those we come in contact with and especially the material realm and devices we utilize...
It lingers; like the tone of a fine bell and feel the young lady will be fortunate too, thus by.
Lately, I've been assuming that everyone I am dealing with is of the same 'high'-nature and allowing them to beat me up and rack me over the coals under the auspices that it is better I than the next guy; whilst all the time intimating to the person what they are actually doing in the eye's of He; and though they do go 'glassy-eyed' with little immediate effect, I except it in the same Spirit as if I got a bargain, which I do; in humility.....It is all One.
Thanks for sharing yourself and your worthy venture here, and the best to you in this ever evolving future we can be proud to 'own'.....Thomas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

fst415

Post by fst415 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:35 pm

You're a good man, Tommy. All the best to you.