Top Box Mount

Find your next scooter or gear - or sell your old stuff
NADman

Top Box Mount

Post by NADman » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Hey,
I'm looking for a 'Top Box or luggage box Mount. #8 in diagram.
Don't need hardware just the mount.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TommyXP
Staff

Re: Top Box Mount

Post by TommyXP » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:42 am

Wish your pic were slightly larger to see, but I think it is obvious what you refer to.
I take this post to be an indication that you were successful at the auction and wonder how that played out?
All the pieces that you need are out-there somewhere and I am believing to know that you will have success in finding them.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

NADman

Re: Top Box Mount

Post by NADman » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Due to me having to be @ the Doc's yesterday I (blindly-stupidly) trusted someone else to bid on the old bike.
Drove him there, left him with $500. and asked if he would bid on it up to that max.
NAY! He f**cked up, fell asleep ????? but it went to someone else for $400.

On the other hand I met the new owner and in just a few minutes we became 'friends'.
He is 74 yrs old, lost his wife and daughter in an accident a year ago and now his only living
relative (16 yr old granddaughter) has fallen in love with the scooter. We are meeting again
this coming week and I will turn over ALL parts, pcs and paperwork to them.
He does not want the top box so if I could find that aluminum extrusion behind the seat I
could use the box on my next adventure.

Sometimes things just work out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.