Armored vests

Helmets, Jackets, Gloves, Pants, Boots
scootzilla

Armored vests

Post by scootzilla » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:36 pm

So i've spotted some riders sportin the some armored vests and decided to check out my one of my local motorcycle shops to see what there all about. After checkin out these really kickass lookin vest I decided to get one. Had to order mine cause all they had in store were the Mil spec style (bright yellow)

I love it so much. it is perfect for those hot arizona days. the best thing about em is that they are very low porfile and super light.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sit back and relax

bigbird
Staff

Re: Armored vests

Post by bigbird » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:03 pm

I thought those things were for motocrossers. Why do you need one? Do you drive in a high crime area, or play quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals?
2009 Silverwing 600, black SH150i sold
Winnipeg Canada

cbrcrx

Post by cbrcrx » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Not to be rude, but, what is the point? Have you seen someone who has been down? Hands and elbows sustain the most damage on the upper body.

whoizphi

Post by whoizphi » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:43 pm

I wear a Dainese city guard during the summer while riding the Sh. Awesome impact protection and is very ventilated. I would highly recommend it if you want top protection while trying to stay cool during the hot months.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.