Helmets: 3/4 or full face...

Helmets, Jackets, Gloves, Pants, Boots
TommyXP
Staff

Re: Helmets: 3/4 or full face...

Post by TommyXP » Sat May 06, 2017 4:47 am

Good info and recommendation SH125Paul. Thanks for taking the time to share.

I realize this continues to be slightly off-topic, but fortunately the singular 'staff' has become lackadaisical and somewhat addled from 24/7 monitoring and keeping the thundering Peace here in limbo......

Though I continue to support the wisdom of those who take pre-caution, I'll have to take to the grave the God-given right of 'free choice' (whilst the abortionists are demonically assuming that only right of God to give and take Life) and support the fight for freedom from .gov interference in most every aspect of our pharmaceutically-condoned drenched life's.
No helmet can protect one from the unwitting effects upon a consciousness grown accustomed to 'their' life-long ministrations (vaccinations too) and eventual future implants. I know this is a highly speculative consideration, but a reality worthy of consideration by some too.

I wear a ¾ helmet for comfort below 50° and after a long Winter and finally being able to chuck that S.O.B. into a dusty corner, is like reassuming ¾ of the exhilaration and spatial awareness that Life on two wheels affords to me and some others, who respect 'risk' and don't get all anal-retentive concerning every conceivable imagined catastrophe which might be the deserved fate of some and not others.

Again, I highly recommend that all wear a helmet and especially a good jacket, gloves, jeans & boots; except of course, those who desire not to.....

*Life-long supporter and one time poster-child of A.B.A.T.E. of Michigan (American Bikers Against Tyrannical Enactments), who contributed to the rescindment of the helmet law after a 35 year bloody battle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

hdsteal

Re: Helmets: 3/4 or full face...

Post by hdsteal » Sat May 06, 2017 5:48 pm

Damn straight Tommy, tell it like it is. I too have at times gone down the road of no return w/my locks
flowing in the air. And I liked it :twisted:

Know the risk, if you choose to do so, don't cry about it after.
Just keep them cars away from me and all's good :mrgreen:
150i